Jan 11, 2009

Vudu Box Back to $299 and Out of Stock



Vudu recently dropped their box price from $299 to $99 dollars during the holiday season. I was able buy one of these during the sale and will be getting it tomorrow in the mail. I guess their promotion went well because their website is showing that they are out of stock on the box itself and everything is back up to normal prices now. I was a bit apprehensive about buying a potential paperweight if the roomers were true about them shutting down. I think this may be a good sign that they just picked up a couple more subscribers. If they go out of business I will have some fun trying to hack the box. It at least has a 250GB hard drive that is probably a laptop drive. After review of this box I will put my thoughts on the Vudu box here.

No comments: